Do you need commercial kitchen equipment service?
CFESA has established 2 categories of membership for service companies to help them enter into the association and provide the opportunity for growth
within the industry. Depending on their current qualifications they are listed under the sections:
Service Companies (Voting Members) or
Service Companies (Affiliate Members).
Voting Members service commercial foodservice equipment, maintain service contracts with
manufacturers, stock their manufacturers' parts & have the tools and facilities to provide service whether they are in-shop or in the field.
They have fulfilled specific requirements including:
- Minimum three (3) years experience servicing commercial foodservice equipment
- Member firm has current written service agreements with at least five (5) foodservice equipment manufacturers, or
- Represents five (5) manufacturers of foodservice equipment through subagent agreements with the manufacturer's authorized service agency
- Majority ownership of the firm is not held by any equipment manufacturer
- 75% of the firmís business is derived from parts and service
Affiliate Members are "Any firm, partnership or corporation actively engaged in the
business of selling commercial foodservice equipment or interested in promoting quality service."
View our Interactive Map of Voting, Affiliate and
Associate Members. Find Equipment Servicers (Voting and Affiliate members) and Manufaturers (Associate members) in your area, now!